Can a guy get tired of getting a girls attention?

It's been a whole semester of school. In the beginning he always made sure to talk to me everyday about nothing. He complimented me in a way that one would know that he was flirting. But now he's distant. I was so consumed with my work I never paid any attention to what was going on around me. I do like him but I don't know if he STILL likes me!? Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start talking to him again. You don't just spontaneously lose attraction for someone unless you become interested in someone else.

Its worth the chance- start talking to him again.

• I'm an amateur at flirting how to let him know that I like him back with out coming on to hard? He seems like a traditionalist.

• Talking, getting each others' numbers and hanging out one on one should do the trick. Make an effort to want to see him and go do stuff and that should do the trick.

What Guys Said 1

• if he was coming on to you before and than got distant just talk to him. if the attraction is still there he'll start up again if you show him some interest.

What Girls Said 0