Are there any girls out there that aren't completely out of their minds?

This girl is a bit of an attention seeker.. so to speak. I took her out on a few dates and she kissed me alot. We held hands and cuddled too. However, she has been in love with this guy for about a year, but he is apparently reluctant to get together. I don't think much of anything has happened between them, but she told me that he has her heart and there is nothing she can do about it, but she said she was "feelin me"- what the hell does that mean?

I just don't understand, I really liked this girl and I wanted to be with her.. until I found out how many "guy" friends she has and how complicated her love life is. I was the one her wanted to be with her and I would never do anything to hurt her, however this other guy is basically putting her on an emotional roller coaster. I just don't understand women..

Most Helpful Girl

• You've posted this too many times. Time to let it go. I think from her standpoint she wasn't feeling it because you're a little neurotic and obsessed over something so small. Lots of people kiss and cuddle and then don't actually like each other. Need to get over it now.

What Girls Said 4

• just move on then. when you are young you don't know what you want and you flip flop like crazy. I know I do lol

• On to the next one... you don't want emotional dramatic girls

• i don't understand women either lool and I am one.

• It doesn't sound like she's out of her mind. it sounds like doesn't only like just you. if you really like her and want a relationship then you probably are out of your mind for trying to lock down a girl who sees you as an option.

What Guys Said 1

• "I wanted to be with her.. until I found out how many "guy" friends she has and how complicated her love life is"

Good instincts.

This person is a slut. Pump and dump, son, pump and dump. You would never do anything to hurt her? Dude - she'd hurt you in a heartbeat, and never even register that she had. Save your love for someone who might deserve it.