Girls, do you like it when a guy grabs your ass while kissing?

I usually do it when I'm kissing a girl but I've never had a girl tell me not to do it or anything. I'm just wondering, is it kind of a turn on or doesn't it bother you at all?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like it. If we have enough chemistry that I want to and enjoy kissing you and letting things heat up a little [or a lot, lol], then I definitely don't mind you touching my ass like that as it's happening. I don't mind when my guy touches my ass, period, as long as it's situationally appropriate. Like not just slapping it or groping it in public or in front of anyone who isn't a close friend who wouldn't be weirded out by witnessing that kind of thing on a random occasion. A little caress in passing or a lingering touch though is acceptable to me in most situations, except maybe around my grandparents or his parents, because they're more conservative and I'd find it impolite to expose them to that kind of touching.

What Girls Said 22

• i love it. huge turn on.

• I think it's interesting how when girls express why they like it, it seems to be either becuase they think he's being affectionate or because he's making them feel sexy. A tad bit pitiful if you ask me.

• lol, yeah, def not that type of girl. I don't know I used to not really care, then guys would get the wrong idea and think it was an invitation and I just think it looks bad when other guys may like you but they see you letting some guy grab your ass like that

• That's understandable. It shows you're not one of those girls who just jumps on anyone's **** lol

• depends on the guy. I love it when it's my boyfriend, but if it's just a guy I'm dating, I worry he's just trying to get in my pants

• Show Older
  • only when no one is looking

• oh and boobs too please!

• Omg yes. Huge turn on. Just don't do it in public.

• I dumped a guy for doing that to me in public.

• F*** yes, makes me feel like I might actually have a nice ass.

• <3 turn on..

• turn on!

• Yes! I love it so much! And it turns me on :x haha

• hate it , unless we are alone its fine , but in public , keep the hand s on the waist and back. I ve had guys do it and it distracts me , I usually grab their hand and place it on my neck ( which is actually more of a turn on ) awh but the hands always wander :/

• Yeah I wouldn't do it in public either. I know when my girl wants to be discreet I only do it when we are alone :)

• If it is the guy I am seeing, it is a turn on.

• yep, that would be hugh jackman, its actually a pic from when he was at the beach. ahaaa

• roflmfao at your profile pic! I love the hairy, sweaty guy behind him and everyone else around him with their hilarious, pained running faces and he's just all chill and happy

• Turn on :D

• If he's not my man, I'll move his hand A.S.A.P.I can't count the number of times I've had guys try this while we were kissing! If I had a new pair of shoes for every time a guy did that! I'd be one happy girl! :) I don't like it. I feel like the only guy who gets dips on ass grabbing and other things with me will be my boyfriend. He will have earned the title. Not just any guy gets access to my goodies, including ass grabbing. I'm a sucker for a respectful, kinky guy. A guy who has an inner freaky side yet is so respectful and reluctant to let it out in consideration for my feelings and for his cheek that might get smacked. Something sweet and tender like gently massaging the back of my head or rubbing my kneecap would be waaaaay more of a turn on than an ass grab.

• Find different ways to get close :) You don't have to get close to someone by grabbing their ass lol In my experience, avoiding getting physical forces you to expand your ways of getting close. When kissing, cuddling, or making out, I like sweet, tender affection, but I'm just not in favor of stuff like ass and boob grabbing. If he's not my man, he doesn't get access. Thanks for the compliment btw

• I like the fact you have a lot of self respect for your body and not just letting anyone get touchy. But how do you let anyone get close to you then if you're that off limits?

• Because I know for a fact, based on experience, that some guys will see how far they can go. &quot;Oh she'll let me put my hands all over her ass, what else will she let me do? &quot; So that's another reason why I don't like it. I feel like it could possibly give him the wrong idea.

• Show Older
  • I like it, but some girls don't. At school the other day there was a couple and the guy grabbed the girls ass and she slapped him and walked away. So! Be careful with some girls

• Never had that happen to me lol every girl I've been with seems to like it

• lol!

• Yeah I like it. It's like a "I want all of you! Come here!"Generally, I used to be caressed - he'd have his hands on my waist and during the kiss he would explore my body with his hands. It was nice :)

• It's a sign of affection. I love it, it turns me a lot..

• That's fine too. There's not much to work with anyways, haha.

• maybe you view it as affection but in reality, the guy just wants to feel on your ass and feel what he's working with lol

• Sure, there is other ways. That's one of them. I like it..

• Show Older
  • I like the t*ts better.

• Yes definitely, grab or smack. A guy once grabbed my ass and lifted me up...loved it :).

• turn on :D

• hahah let's see about that :D

• And that's what you'll get when you come and visit me! ;D

• that's what I think my handsome British friend :D

• Show Older
  • totally a turn on :-)

• goshhhh..It feels really good.!I really like it. But you should be careful some girls don't.Go slow and see what her reaction is.Good Luck. :D

• Well I don't know about other girls but its definitely a turn on for me

What Guys Said 3

• They like it. Just remember a time and a place though. When making out= yes. When talking = no. Don't overkill it.

• Okay I just read all the girl posts... I can't believe what they're saying. Turn on when no one is around... But yet when ever I tried it with the 2 girls I've ever kissed they pretty much lambasted me.I'm not sure about now 18-21yrs old was the time period... I'm 26 years old now.

• :( yep.

• Wow, got no idea then man. I mean you can see from the answers how many girls really like ass grabbing. Unfortunately it looks like you just found 2 girls who just happen to not like it.

• Nope, slow gradual hand caress pulling the girl inward for a passionate kiss.

• Show Older
  • I like this.