Shouldn't he text me?

Me and my boyfriend get along really well and we love being with each other and miss each other a lot when we can't hang out but when we aren't together I'm always the one to text him first and I always get short answer replies. should this mean something or shouldn't he ever text me first? or should I let it go and stuff? I've tried waiting for him to text me first but he never did when I waited.

Most Helpful Guy

• it seems like he is not into you... just don't text him then and it doesn't matter how long you wait.. a week or month.. and when he doesn't text you..make it short like his... stand up for your self

What Guys Said 2

• Guys hate texting. Sorry. It's those weenie little keyboards that you need little women fingers to work properly.

• ok but even then shouldn't he say bye when he leaves our conversation

• Either he's not into texting at all (which you should be able to tell from whether he does it with other friends/family) or there's something up imo. Does he call?

• if I text and asks if he wants to cal he always tells me to call him unless its a special case that has to do with someone trying to destroy our relationship...but he texs his friends all the time as far as I know

• For me, I'm a straight forward put it on the table kinda guy, I'd want to be told "hey this kinda bothers me" so we can sort it out and move on. I think you should do the same.

• ok ill try thanx

What Girls Said 0