Should I go out with these guys from the Internet?

I keep meeting guys on the internet and talking to them, being friendly, but then they say they are going to be in town and want to take me out on a date. It sounds really scary and weird to me, yet people do internet dating all the time. But I didn't meet these guys on dating sites; they're always on other websites. So, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. Just make sure you meet them in public places the first few times dating them if you are attracted to them. I don't think most of the guys online are rapists or murderers, but I guess better safe than sorry in the very beginning. That's true for any person whether you met them online or in real life.

What Guys Said 2

• If you decide to meet up, make sure you pick the location. Go to a public location like a coffeehouse or something.

• try dating sites, converse on webcam for a while tell you get to know them if you have a friend who has a Boyfriend or what ever ask to go on a double date.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait is this a group of guys or different guys? I would be careful. First get to know them for a decent amount of time via phone or internet before committing to actually meeting them.

• They're all different guys.