I want to talk to a girl and she won't pick up the phone.

How many days in a row do I have to call her before she answers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop calling. She should be up front with you but if you keep calling like this, there may be a reason she feels she can't be honest with you in person, either.

Unless she is deeply manic depressive or in the middle of a huge tragedy or upheaval :

She is not interested. She's not mean/snobby or anything, she may still want to be your friend but, stop calling and wait for her to contact you either by phone or in person.

If you don't already know her personally, like if this was a 'pick up', then move on, please.

"Stalker" is thrown around too much in the current generation ( who post public half-naked photos of themselves all over the place and end a friendship prematurely if you do not text back immediately ?! )

You're sounding like a good old-fashioned "Daddy, this boy won;t leave me a alone" stalker.

Sorry.

Just chill out (:

You made the effort, now stand back and let her parry your thrust ( you're a dude, I'm assuming you know about sword play and boxing).

Of course, if she is deeply manic depressive or in the middle of a huge tragedy or upheaval that is why it's considerate to call anyone once, maybe twice then leave them alone. They may be preoccupied.

• It is just a call. Nothing stalkerish about it. If I wanted to stalk her I know where she lives and I would just knock on her door. I just insist we talk, and until we do she will get a call reminding her I insist we talk. I can't tie the knot on something over a f***ing text.

What Girls Said 6

• You mean,"How many days do you need to call her before she reports you for harassment?" If she doesn't pick up,its because she doesn't want to speak to you.Sorry,but that's life.You have provided no backstory to any of this...so you sound like a stalker.

• Again calling is not stalking. Secondly if she picked up the phone then I could probably move on. Backstory, she broke my heart in a sudden way.

• Once again...too little inforrmation.And you need to learn to respect her wishes if she does not want to speak to you.Your calling seems like it is about to become excessive and no one wants to deal with that.If anything you are annoying the heck out of her,which does not suddenly MAKE her want to speak to you.

• What really happened? It depends on the situation. Maybe she is just playing hard to get and test you. Or maybe she is annoyed or doesn't like you. If that's the case. Don't call her. She will be annoyed more. Just text her once. Tell her to text you if she wants to talk or if she is ready to talk. That's it. Delete her number so you wouldn't be tempted to text her. And move on. If she really wants you she would contact you. If not, well I'm sorry to say your just an option.

• How many times have you tried calling her? If a week has gone by and she hasn't made any effort to get a hold of you, its time to move on.

• You should stop calling her for a while. That sounds a little obsessive to me and the more you call the more unlikely she is to answer. I know that I wouldn't. If you REALLY need to talk to her at least wait a few days to a week to give her some space before trying again.

• she probly just doesn't want to talk to u... she must be mad at you or something... just don't call her for like one or 2 more days and 3 the most and then call her because she might answer not totaly positive but she might... so just wait until she does answer and if she doesn't just leave her alone she will come to her senses in awhile...

• maybe she also wants ot keep boundaries in relationship, just follow oyur gut ..when you do talk to her does it seem like she enjoys seeing and is happy..If she's miserable then stop..I'm not a big texter , but doesn't mean I don't mind guys texting me I just don't want to give off the vibe that I'm sitting by phone waiting for his reply..Its healthy to have boundaries in relationships even if you have to force them...

What Guys Said 5

• If you've done it for two or three days in a row, she doesn't want to talk to you.

• I have been that familiar position before my friend. It means she has no interest in you. Forgive me for being blunt, but she might just have someone else or could be leading you on. You did your role and she refused her role so the best tactic to do is to forget her and go on with your life. Have a good week.

• That she won't pick up the phone shows she has no intention to talk to you.

The more you'll insist, the less she'll want to. That's completely normal.

You should respect this and move on.

• You don't

you keep your pride and keep going

if she can't pick up the phone then you text "everything alright?"

• How many days before you realize that you're a stalker, and she doesn't want to talk to you?

• How about when you come out of the closet?