What does this mean?

if you always have to text the girl first and she never texts you first is this bad?Also I text this girl and she didn't seem interested at all and was giving me short responses so I said that I would talk to her later but she got mad and asked why wtf is going here

Most Helpful Girl

• ok sometimes girls don't want to come off like their waiting by the phone waiting for your reply..Also I think people read way too much into texting...Ive had few people get upset at me over the way I texted...Its just texting!

That being said I would pay attention to the way she is when you talk to her in real life if she's happy to see you and likes being around you and is sending great vibes don't worry about her texiting! If in real life though she kind of seems like your bothering her then I don't think she likes you and leave her alone...

What Girls Said 1

• she is not interested and doesn't really want to talk to you

What Guys Said 2

• It's not bad if you text her first a lot, but make sure you are not texting her all the time. If she's giving you short responses then you should probably wrap up the conversation unless it is vitally important.

• erm, well. girls are crazy from my experiences. good luck. just back off and give her a chance to text YOU>