What is the minumum amount of dates you should go on before trying to have sex with a normal woman?

Like I don't want to never see her again after trying and failing. I want to keep respect. what's the min? and should you act like you would consider potential marriage if all you want is a fling

Most Helpful Girl

• Be. Honest.

If you just want a fling, some women are up for that, actually MANY in your age bracket. That way when you eventually call it quits it won't be as painful for either party.

NEVER lie to a girl about getting married. That's what scum do.

Find out what her future plans are and if she doesn't open up intimately after a couple of weeks, then move on if all you want is a fling.

• what is the longest I should wait before I can assume she is a prude? And you said she opens up.. Like I have to try for action then. The question is when should I go for it?

• k I ll try it.

• Picking a time where you're in a less public place and alone. If a girl wants you she'll be receptive even on the 2nd date.

What Girls Said 1

• if all you want is a fling... say so... or try craigslist. I mean do you really want some girl to go psycho crazy ape sh*t on your ass?! unless the answer is "YES" then just be honest. try after a kiss and then be honest and say "you are looking for something casual but if she isn't into it you completely understand and respect her decision"

repeat line as necessary with multiple chicks good luck

What Guys Said 1

• PUT IT IN HER FAST AS You CAN BRO