Should I be worried about being 100% inexperienced when/if I meet a girl?

I'm 23 and 100% inexperienced with women. I guess you can put it down to my shyness. I'm still a virgin, never had a girlfriend, never been on a date and never even kissed a girl. Should I be worried about whether a girl will turn me down or not if she is interested in dating me, assuming she wants to know my history (I have no history) and I have nothing to tell her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they'll dump you because of it, but you are likely to make major mistakes and poor decisions because of it. If you're lucky that will end up with you being dumped, if you're unlikely it will result in you being treated like dirt.

What Girls Said 3

• I actually would kind've admire that in a guy.

Don't be worried. I mean if a girl likes you, she likes you for who you are - not what you've done, (trying not to be extremely cliche). I've gone out with a guy like that, I'm totally fine with it. It's great.

Best of luck to you. :)

• If she can't understand that you aren't, then she isn't the one for you. Simple as that. Some women actually enjoy teaching, and more women than you think are actually virgins even though they may not sound as if they are.

• To tell you the truth I would kind of like it but it would make me feel a little uncomftarble because not you not knowing might cause problems in the future like you would not know how to comfort me if I felt sad or how you would react if I was mad get me? That's the only thing but I think virgin guys are cute lol just for the simple fact that your not used hahaha but some girls do like guys that are experience

What Guys Said 2

• Just be honest about it, almost poke fun of yourself for it and just try to wing it the best you can.

my first time losing my virginity, the girl didn't even know I was a virgin. Just winged like a mad man.

• probably