Never been on a date?

I''m 21 years old and as the question says I've never been on a date or had a girlfirend. Would this be off putting to women due to my lack of experience?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it means that you are waiting for that one special girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• No, don't tell them. There is no reason that you should. Now, get out there & ask some girls out.

• Just don't tell her.

Everyone gets nervous on dates but she doesn't need to know that you don't have experience.

• I'm 20, and I'm in exactly the same as you. I'd find it relieving, actually. I have similar fears about guys finding it off putting that I'm completely inexpierienced.

• no experience at all isn't very good but its still better than a guy who f***ed the whole neighbourhood...

its not a turn-off.

• it could be...but it depends on how smooth you go

What Guys Said 5

• 21 isn't all that old. Your lack of experience certainly isn't productive, but it shouldn't be much of a hindrance either. I think your biggest problem is your self esteem. Based off your questions and answers, you seem to think you're ugly.

• yeah unfortunately

• dude that is exactly why I've never had a girlfriend either. I have low self esteem and think that I'm ugly so I don't have the balls to ask out a cute girl because I feel like she would be out of my league

• i would not tell her that

• No not at all.

• I'm the same age and have never had one either. I have all the signs of avoidant personality disorder, so that's probably not going to change anytime soon.

• You know you don't have to tell her that, right?