RESPONSES from GIRLS about WHAT ATTRACTS THEM?

Okay, so I am very interested in what girls have to say about this situation...

Imagine that there are two guys. The first has an ABOVE average physique, but is only 5"5', dresses well (ivy league sophistication, and normal fashion style: skinnies, vans, snapback etc, and has acne like most other teenagers. Mild, nothing extreme. Just the normal sort of acne (a spot here and there)

The second bloke is skinny and has an average physique, and the same hair style as the other. He is taller than the first bloke, but unlike him, has perfectly CLEAR skin. He dresses like the average guy: skinnies, vans, snapbacks etc.

Now bear in mind that the context of this scenario is modern day Australian society (and so the fashion trends are what is the norm in Australia), and the two guys are both 18. This question however, is not limited to opinions from Australian girls only but welcomes responses from other countries. Which of the two would you be more attracted to, or seems most appealing upon first impression? i.e. walking past them in any social situation. The aesthetic one with acne, or the tall average bloke with clear skin?

If it makes any difference, both guys are friends and so they are involved in the same clique as the other. Both have the same IQ and are freshmen in uni, and both can dance (consider seeing them dancing at a party... who is more appealing?) although the first bloke is an avid sportsman (or jock, for you Americans)

Also can you please provide reasons for choosing either guy such as the first - aesthetic body, fashion style etc, or the second bloke - clear skin, height etc

Cheers xx

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a sharp dresser, but the main thing is how a guy carries himself, his confidence and how he talks to me. If he makes me laugh and feel connected. That is what is really important!

What Girls Said 5

• Judging by what you've said, both have an equal chance in my book.

My choice would depend more on their attitude and facial features.

• I would pick the taller guy only because I am a tall girl. But honestly what it really comes down to is personality and if the shorter guy had a better personality I'd go for him.

• second guy because I have a thing about taller guys

• the second guy sounds more appealing to me because he's taller.

• I have to pick the second guy the only reason of that is he is taller because I am tall but at the end of the day it comes down to how the guy treats me and how he makes me laugh

What Guys Said 1

• Dude they're the same guy, same style. Just one is a bit better looking and taller. What is the point of this question? choose uglier version of exactly the same dude or go for the better looking one? With no personality to take into account it's number 2 guaranteed 99% of the time...

• both have the same hairstyle, same facial features. The first one is an athlete and has a good body.

The second is skinny and average, clean skin and tall?

Both have the same personality. They're on par in every aspect except height, physique and acne. But consider the fact also that by age 21, the acne will have cleared. So the real issue is, for this scenario, which is more attractive to a woman, height or physique?

• aha! My bad I misunderstood.

Why not just ask that straight up though ^^?