Should I message her or not?

So this past weekend I went to my cousin's wedding. When I walked into the church this good looking girl checked me out a couple times. Then we got to the reception and I noticed her again. I wanted to chat her up but I am not going to lie my nerves got the better of me. I am not used to flirting with a beautiful girl in front of practically my whole family. By the time I could talk with her I couldn't find her.

I found out her name and looked her up on Facebook. I was wondering if I should message her or if that would be completely awkward?

Most Helpful Girl

• What have you got to lose? A guy found me on Facebook once and it was awesome! It was really flattering and we had some amazing dates. Just tell her you're interested in getting to know her. Be fun, flirty and casual.

If you want some awesome Great FREE dating advice, sign up for this newsletter.

link

Good luck!

Dina

What Girls Said 1

• Who cares if it's awkward. You only have one life to live and people who don't take chances never succeed. Sure you might get turned down but you might not. If you don't do it then you definitely won't get anywhere with her. That is the only thing that is guaranteed.

What Guys Said 2

• I know what you mean about the family being around! I wouldn't send her message..but I might send a friend request,and don't saying anything in the request. Just see if she remembers you, by friending you and sending you a message.

• you could message her saying you seen her at the wedding but were too busy to talk.