When to go on a date?

A girl I like has an exam week until April 20th.

I have exams till April 25th. I wanted to ask her on a date but would it be best to do it before the exams or after?

I just met her and I think she likes me too

• Before the exams
  • After the exams
  • Doesn't matter when

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her now for after the exams. If you mention it now, she'll be looking forward to it throughout exam week and could be more excited about it. If you wait too long at the beginning of y'all meeting, the initial attraction could fade before you have a chance to do anything together. Book a date now to earn a spot on her schedule, go do well on your exams, and have something to look forward to after you finish.

• I've never asked a girl out 2 weeks in advance... max 5 days. Is it best to call or text since its so early?

• I always say a call comes across as more sincere and memorable, but so many people text these days, you could probably go with that. I would suggest the call though. It will stick out in her mind more.

What Girls Said 5

• Ask her out now but tell her you want to wait until you have the time to take her out properly when you've finished your exams and you could celebrate together. like the other girl said, add her on Facebook if poss and keep in contact with her by text, she'll appreciate if you remember that she's finished on the 20th ie send her a text to show you remembered! It's better to take the time to get to know each other now rather than having a date that will end up being rushed and both of you's will be checking your time because you'll feel like you should be studying!

• well I've met her in the transit and it was a long ride one hour long so we got to know each other well. I lied to her about not having fb. I don't add anyone to Facebook anymore. In addition to that I am not a good texter :( Thanks for advice tho

• Hm... maybe hint at it or ask her out on a date, but have the date after your exams. You'll both be more relaxed and you won't have to worry about getting back and revising :p

• Well right now is April 10th and till April 24th there are another 2 weeks. That's a long period of time to wait :(

• Yeah, I know. But it'll be worth it :)

• Most likely better to wait until after. But if you are impatient..try adding her on Facebook or emailing and chatting on there

• Afterwards

• I think you should ask her after the exams, since you both have a lot on your plates right now.

• Well it means that I won't see her for at least another 10-14 days. What if she will start losing interest? Based on our first conversation I found that we have so much in common and I've never met anyone with similar hobbies before.

• just continue keeping in touch with her

What Guys Said 2

• yeah wait till after the exams are over , that be a better time to focus on dating . you'll be too distracted at this time anyways

• Ask her out after the exam when she doesn't have time to worry about grades and school. It lets her focus on you and you alone. Good luck.