What should I do for prom, since I do not have anyone to go with..

I'm a junior in high school. I have no one to go to prom with. Should I just single or find someone who would want to go with? Should I post something on Facebook saying, "PROM?" or what? Girls help me out here, please <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Never went to any prom except grade 8 graduation. First and only time all the girls were friendly and danced with me (knowing they'd never see me again since I was moving out of town the next day). I never danced with any of the guys since I was highly closeted back then.

High school? Forget it. I never went because I knew I'd have a lousy time. The regular school dances were no better. In fact I gave up because nobody wanted me around.

So you were not the first to have nobody to go with, you won't be the last. And maybe - just maybe - it has nothing to do with you.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't post anything on Facebook comes off a but desperate, in my opinion.

You don't need someone to go with just go with friends.. it's not a big deal. If you'd rather go with a date ask someone at school you like, I'm sure there's one or two girls you wouldn't mind going with.. and it's always flattering to be asked. (:

• ask one of your friends that's a girl maybe they will go with you or just ask a random attractive girl lol

• Go with a friend, or maybe build up the courage to ask that girl that you've always thought was cute to prom. If you're going to ask someone...be unique! Put petals of flowers in the form of the word prom, something no one else has done. Good luck(:

What Guys Said 1

• Prom date is too overrated. I did go single and had a time of my life. I got to dance and talk with anyone I wanted.

Don't post anything like that on fb. Maybe ask your girl friends if any want to come but do that in person or over a text