Sleeping with a girl on the first date: is it ever ok?

Sleeping with a girl on the first date: is it ever OK?

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally would not sleep with a girl on a first date, I would wait at least 3 months before sleeping with her. to be honest there is no right or wrong answer for that. its down your own personal values and standards of yourself. if you keep sleeping with a guy on your first date, you make yourself an easy target to have sex with. and some men will abuse that.

sleeping with a guy on your first date, is not going to do anything more for the relationship. and it will certainly make the man love you anymore.

basically your not doing anything wrong or right? its down you how you feel about it.

• let put it this, there is no guide lines when you should sleep with someone. that's down to you. don't let society rule your life. if you want to sleep with someone on your first date, go ahead. its down to personal values.

What Guys Said 4

• lol sometimes, only if I know for sure ill see her again. And mabe if not LOL if she's down

• People have developed steady relationships and even gotten married after sex on the first date..I would probably recommend waiting for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th date...1st date is certainly nothing that I haven't done...(:

• I like waiting..it makes the moment better

• If you want just sex and nothing else.. it is OK.

Otherwise no.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that the anticipation of having sex is one of the best things about waiting. It's exciting, and all you have is the thought of what it would be like running through your mind. I think its best to wait...