Is texting a guy good morning every morning bad?

Like would you like this

If its a girl you're dating

Is it annoying

Or does it show attention and care ?

WHat about like 3 times a week ? ( that's what I do usually )

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be pretty cook :).

It's not really something that's stifling, it's not like you're all up in his face every morning, it's just a text so yeah. But don't expect a reply every morning, then it gets to be a pain in the ass lol

• no , no reply lol . I actually started it and then I found him doing it on days which I haven't lol . I'm just trying to make sure its not annoying

What Guys Said 4

• yeah it's nice. Kind of just waking up and get a little surprise good morning while still under the sheets... Chat for a little bit then roll out of bed, make a pot of coffee and then talk over breakfast. =P

• I would appreciate it a lot. But I prefer every couple of days with no real pattern.

• I don't mind at all it's a welcome change from my boring days

• 3 times good, every day good after married if breaks

What Girls Said 2

• lol funny you asked this because I had the same dilemma. I occasionally tell my crush goodmorning, and I had the fear that maybe he wouldn't reply and brush it off...turns out he likes that I do that...it surprises him a lil. as long as you don't over do it its fine, and looks like its working out in your favor because he texts when you doent ;)

• nope not good...they will feel annoying as time pass -.-..

men get bored of things v fast...