Do you think you're a good bf/gf?

Anything you can improve on to be better? Do you think you're a good bf/gf?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol, currently not in a relationship..due to emotional issues and other stuff.

But I am a good girlfriend, I'll keep my future boyfriend happy.

I am not the type who gets jealous or kills joy by being controlling...

I am like a person you can say anything to and I will keep us laughing.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 9

• I'm the ultimate perfect girlfriend.

• I'm sure there are areas I could improve in..

I sometimes find it hard to open up to people and tell them how I'm actually feeling so improving communication would be one.

• I can be a it moody and unwilling to talk. But I'm loyal, down to earth, and understanding. Even my ex said I was a good girlfriend we were just incompatible.

• Not sure, no..

Hmm, I can improve on looking better so he's more content..

• Mm depends.. I'm a bit controlling and bitchy but aside from that I'm good. Don't cheat don't lie and can treat ya like a king.

• i hope so :x

but one can always become better =)

• it depends. I'm great on the emotional part of being a girlfriend. I like to give support, be a shoulder to cry on, I really listen and give advice to the best of my ability, and I'm encouraging of any interests or goals that he (or she, but I have a boyfriend now) has in mind. I'm really thoughtful when it comes to gifts or ways to make him feel better. I'm used to living a certain life but I'm not demanding that he live up to those standards at this point. I'm a good cuddler, we have great sex, I try to make sure I'm communicating clearly so there is no second guessing on his part. I have gotten him to step out of his comfort zone and try new things. I take care of him when he's sick. he likes my personality, so that's great lol he loves that I'm intelligent, funny, sarcastic, we share similar beliefs, and I encourage discussion and debates when we disagree and even when we dont, just for fun. I'm caring, I like making people laugh, and I like in depth conversations. I think he appreciates all this about me in our relationship. he told me that he's had more self confidence since we have been together, and that I help him focus on things that matter and avoid getting wrapped up in things that are not as important as they seem and may lead to more drama or self destructive emotions. we just click well. I'm a good girlfriend for him, I'm sure I wouldn't be a great fit for some other guys who like different things in a girl, different beliefs, all that stuff.

HOWEVER... I can be too argumentative. he loves that about me, to an extent, that I have opinions and you're not going to shut me up easily, but I can be kind of draining. I'm sure many or most guys couldn't handle me or wouldn't want to. past experience has shown me that. lol

i can be dramatic about things. like screaming at the top of my lungs dramatic. and I'm loud anyway, so there's that. I'm very possessive so I don't share well. I grew up as an only child, so you can imagine. I'm also very nit-picky about things sometimes.

also I have an issue with flirting...he doesn't mind flirting but I think the boundaries get a bit blurry for me. for example, I sat on a guys lap last week and I was playing with his hair, I was wearing a skirt because it was nice outside and he started touching my legs saying they were so smooth and I laughed because it tickled a bit, and he touched my thigh. this has happened before with other guys, but for some reason I told my boyfriend this time, not thinking. maybe a guilty conscience? idk. either way, he was not happy. maybe I was just being naive but I didn't think he would mind THAT much. I didn't expect him to be as angry as he was. its not like I made out with him. he was very pissed off, though. :(

• Well, everyone is different and there's always room for improvement, experimentation, etc. Relationships are based on the sense of comfort and support the two people can offer each other, but a good portion of what goes on in life is trial-and-error and doesn't fall into a fixed pattern. That's why we end up needing a partner...

("gdfgdfgdfgret"? Lol.)

• My boyfriend says I'm a great girlfriend. So I'll say yes. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Hell to the yes mofo!