Being the first to text?

Me and this girl really enjoy our company together, I think we might like each other and everything but there's one thing. I always feel like I have to be the first to pop up to her! She does pop up now and then randomly, but I feel like when I do pop I might be annoying her? I don't know I need some help and advice to if and how often I should drop that text saying hey

Most Helpful Guy

• Never assume you're going to annoy her.

1) It's bad for your self confidence to even think like that. Stop doing it. It's habit forming, and it's a bad habit to get into.

2) Women LOVE to chat.

3) If she doesn't want to chat, have some faith in her ability to make that known. So always assume she'll be glad to see you until you get evidence to the contrary.

And one final thing - don't wait too long before making a move on her, if you like her in that way.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel the same way to the guy that I like. As long, as she responds every time, you can be sure that you're not annoying her. Look at how she responds back - if she says she's busy very frequently, then you can start to wonder about whether or not you're annoying her. Otherwise, don't worry about "annoying" her or not.

• maybe she's shy or doesn't know what to text 1st because she might think she's annoying you or would come off as weird

• Don't think you're going to annoy them, normally they are waiting for you to text first anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• see even I have to text girls first ..

it doesn't matter , girls just expect guys to be first in dis matter ... if she replies it means she wants to text :) .. if she gives a boring reply then maybe not interested ,..

but take the lead , girls like it ...

• First, try spending more time with her IRL and not texting, when you text someone its not the same as talking to them IRL, you don't see theyr emotions, bodylanguage, and you might not always get the same asnwer as you would if you were standing in front of her. Well I had the same problem with ma girl, she almost never texts me first, she said she doesent want to annoy me, and if I start a conversation it means that I care abouth her and I'm trying to win her ower. The most important thing, replace the time you spend texting with her to seing her in real life, she will get more used to you, feel more comfortable and youl see if she likes you or not.