Weird messages sent from a girl.

I have a Girl in a class that sits directly behind me and we got to talking to each other, I got her phone number and we never hangout outside of school but the last couple of class periods she will text me in class, the first message she sent was 'lets make out', then the next day I had that class she sent another one saying ' I like your butt', then AGAIN the next day she sent one that said ' I wanna do you' Now keep in mind she sends me these messages in class and I sit RIGHT behind her, the other thing I find odd is I also know she has a boyfriend. so what does this mean? Is she just messing around and being flirty? or does she really have a thing for me? thanks a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is plain weird. If she has a boyfriend then she is being a complete slut. I would do yourself a favor and not get anywhere near her. She is the type of girl that would cheat on you or break up with you for another guy. I would not become even friends with her.

What Girls Said 4

• I think she's just playing with you, but I think I have to agree with Tex151, if she's a slut you should take her up on her offer and see what happens (just wear a condom lol). If her boyfriend finds out, that's on her and you can just play innocent and act like you had no idea she had a boyfriend. HAHAHA I'm totally kidding, don't go near that slut, if she saying all that crap to you, she's probably saying it to 5 other guys and she might give you herpes.

• I think she likes you, but more of in a sexual way. If I were a guy I wouldn't go out with a girl that sends me those kind of messages if she had a boyfriend. It just shows what kind of person she is...not a good girlfriend. I mean if your into a purly sexual relationship I would say go flirt back, but if you want more to a relationship I would politly tell her to stop.

• don't get near her. she's just weird, especially since she already has a boyfriend...

or she's just playing around. Either of the two.

• yea I think she's just mesing around...she wants attention

What Guys Said 4

• So she's a cheating whore cool. Yeah well if that was me and a chick sent me those messages, I would say ok lets make out after class I got time, and when she said I wanna do you I would have said when and where babe cause I'm good anytime. Now if she was just messing with me she would have said I wish but I have a bf, but you never know she could say back like come to my place after class.

You might think she's messing with you but you never know she could very well be saying those things because she wants your balls, I've gotten texts like that from girls and at first I was like what is this chick serious and I jokingly would say your place or mine babe, and she would say mine come over tonight.

• thats really hot, that would be a crazy turn on for me.

I would flirt back with her hardcore, and maybe get lucky and actually do something with her. she's obviously not having a good relationship with her man or something is up. you ca nalways act the fool later on :P lol

• uhh wtf ok you must be a dummy

she likes you.

and I think she really doesnt

care that much about her bf

• shes just messing, a girl I'm not interested in, knows I'm not interested in her, but she still says things like that, just to be funny