What was your first kiss like?How old were you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I was 18 at the time, and it was with the guy I was dating. I was super nerve-wracked because he asked me flat out if he could kiss me. He could totally tell that I was nervous, too, and then he regretted saying anything because I was too anxious to do anything but sit there and pull at my hands, and the longer we sat there the more nervous we BOTH got. It was really kind of awkward and terrible. xD But eventually he just sort of leaned over and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and he gave me this really soft kiss. It only lasted a moment, and there wasn't much to it, but it was still quite nice.

What Guys Said 12

• Can't remember my first kiss too well from younger days, but I do remember my first kiss in a relationship and it was at 22 (late starter). It was a little mixed as I was unsure on what to do at first, but I think I managed to get the hang of it. Still a bit rusty though as I have been out of a relationships for a year now.

• I was maybe 11 or 12, 6th grade. The class went to a planetarium for a lesson on stars. So we were all sitting around the walls of the planetarium. Most of the girls were on one side and boy on the other. One of them crawled over to me and said she had to tell me something and them crawled back to where she was sitting. So I thought "okay whatever, she'll tell me later". Then she did it again and I said "what do you have to tell me?" she said it's a secret and went back to where she was sitting. So by this point my boys were asking what was up and I said I didn't know. Now I'm intrigued and want to know this secret. So I double o seven my way to the girl's side and ask what she had to tell me. Then she leaned over and kissed me for a couple seconds. I was speechless and wore that grin for the rest of the day.

• i honestly think I had the best first kiss in the world!

I was 16 she was 15. It was near the end of winter at night, we just got done hanging out at the outside hot tub at the hotel. She wanted to go drive around so we went on top the hill over looking the town but got kicked off The parking spot :S Instead she said she wanted to take me to her other favorite spot the old train bridge, that is just a cement pier now ovelooking the creek. Anyways, we stood cuddeled together in the head lights on the corner of the pier, I had her wrapped up in my arms in front of me, it started snowing Big fluffy flakes, then she turned around, got on her tipi-toes and gave me my first kiss!

• I was in 8th grade or something.. It was sloppy and disgusting actually.. I remember it today because of it.

• truth or dare when I was like eleven or something

• 16, almost 17

• i was 24 with my now ex girlfriend.

• It seemed chill, I was probablly 4?

• and the woman was 39 years old.

• i liked it and I was 21years old and 8 months.

• I was 10 at the time... she came my home for some books of mine. Then suddenly there was power cut and she came front of me, caught my hand and she leaned over, then lip-locked for 5min to 10min... and when power came we both were not looking each other.then she gone... it was awesome! REJ

• It was like...um, I'l get back to you on that when it happens to me.

What Girls Said 13

• I was 14. I was in the movie theater with my boyfriend at the time. He had mentioned giving me my first kiss, so I was really nervous. I guess he was too, because suddenly during the movie he asked "do you uh, wanna do that thing we talked about?" It was totally unromantic that he said that, but it got things moving. The kiss was dull and slightly disappointing, but meh. I was pretty impatient for it to happen already. xD

• 8th grade so maybe 12. It was a bet. These two guys said they'd kiss each other if I kissed the one. I didn't think they would do it but they did.

• I was 14 and at the time I thought it was amazing and the most perfect first kiss so of course I was happy with it. Now that I'm no longer attracted to the guy nor have any feelings I guess it doesn't seem as great as it was, but at least it was special when it happened.

• Mine was last May.. On the guy's birthday, n'aw.

But it was odd. I didn't hate it but I didn't quite enjoy it either. The act itself isn't really all that great to me if there's no connection between me and the other person. Some might disagree, but that's just how I feel about it.

And oh, I was 15.

• I was 12, it was horrible; I didn't like the guy who kissed me.

my first real kiss was at 15, with my crush. he kissed me on my birthday, it was a quick kind of peck so we wouldn't get caught but it was nice. :)

• Well I was 17, and it happened in the gym right outside the locker room. Pretty classy eh? Not special at all, but oh well.

• it was a few months ago. I'm 20 and it was with my ex. I was super nervous because I didn't want to be a bad kisser but it was good. a lot of passion and we were into each other. after that I was really confident and now I loved to kiss him

• 7th grade, & not good, not bad. Just a surprise. Didn't do that again until high school. lol

• I was 14 and he was 15. It was the first kiss for both of us, which made me feel a little special. We had just gone to the movies with some friends then to my house for more movies and pizza. After our guy friend's girlfriend left, we watched 50 First Dates with our guy friend. He kissed me during the kissing scene where Adam and Drew are by the water at a candlelit dinner. It was not as sloppy or wet as I had imagined it would be. He took my face in his hands and lightly kissed me. It was perfect!

• I was 14, he was like 23? Sort of Lolita, but we really liked each other and I was very mature already, physically and mentally.

Anyway, it was at night, he had just taken me to his hiding spot and we had our arms around each other. He asked me if I was nervous and I just gigled; I was nervous. Then he was really softly kissing the side of my face (my body was kind of side on to him, I wasn't completely facing him) and after a while I couldn't wait any more so I turned my face and kissed him for like 2 seconds then pullled away to see his reaction, or at least feel it cause we couldn't see much at all. Then he used his hands to turn my face, and I turned my body, and we kissed for like 20-25 seconds.

It was really passionate, but I pulled away before we got to tongues, cause I could feel his tongue on my lips.

Afterwards we just say and held hands and talked. It was a really nice first kiss.

• 17 and hasn't happened

• I was 16. I lost my virginity soon after lol but the kiss along with everything else, really, was pretty awkward since I had no idea what I was doing.

• I was 18 yeah kinda late...but it was cute nothing special though felt blah because he just wantedsex