LoL'ing a lot in text convos

this girl and I text each other randomly...i do most of the intiating tho

she LoLs a lot in our convo. does this mean she likes me or could she just be a LoL-y person?

or there's a good chance she likes me

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate texting as a means of getting to know someone because they may be all LOL in a text and totally different in person.

So, if you want to figure out if she likes you, ask her out on a date. Start dating and it should soon become clear whether she likes you or is just a LOL-y person.

• refer to my answer to alexias

• Oh, this is long distance. Well if you cannot date her it may be of little value to differentiate if her texts mean she likes you or she is just a fun loving girl. Enjoy them for now. LDR's are very difficult if you are already committed to each other. They are almost impossible if you don't even have a relationship established.

What Girls Said 3

• I'll admit it. I say 'lol' a lot in my texts and even sometimes in real life. not for any particular reason. I just thought it was funny to use because it was so stupid and then it kind of stuck. think nothing of it. she's probably not lolling every time though.

• refer to my answer to alexias

• nah I still lol'd to anyone including someone cities apart if that's what you were wondering...

• Typically lol is a mood indicator. It may show she likes you but you need to take her on a date to know for sure.

• refer to my answer to alexias

• It's very hard when texting because it could be those two things that you mentioned or more. Don't let her loling in texts decide if she likes you, try having a conversation face-to-face and then you can see how she reacts toward you.

• dang, we're cities apart

i knew her in college

What Guys Said 0