Prom anyone? :) hahaha

I was just wondering, since my prom is coming up, if you would rather go with a group of friends. Or if you would ask someone you've had a couple of conversations with, think their attractive, but never really got to know them?

• Go with a group of friends who you know you'll have fun with
  • Ask someone who your attracted to but only talked to a couple of times
  • Click to see bacon.
All the answers and votes have been girls...okay :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I'd ask the person I don't know well just because they may have a date or find that weird. I wouldn't want to go to prom with a random guy I barely know. So I'd chose group.

• Okay, thank you! :)

Its just that everyone I know talks about having a date like its mandatory and they'd be all sad if they didn't have one :/

• Alright then, SUIT UP! :D

hahah just wondering, who did you go to prom with?

• I only went junior year and it was with my best friend at the time, her date, and another couple.

What Girls Said 9

• i went with my friends and I had so much fun.

some of my guy friends took dates and they ended up going separate ways. the guys hung out together while their dates went off with their friends.

i think the only reason I wouldve taken a date is if I had a boyfriend. obviously he wouldve been my date. but since I didn't have one, I went with my friends.

a guy who liked me asked me to go with him but I had to say no because I wasn't planning to go. I ended up going and I'm glad I went with my friends because I think it wouldve been alittle awkward to go with someone I didn't know very well.

• If you like this 'someone'.. I suggest you risk asking this 'someone' to prom..

If they say no then it wasn't meant to be. But if you don't ask you will wonder forever about this.

You will have more time to be with your group of friends. Even at your prom, if you go with this someone and turns out being awkward, you will still be able to be with your friends.

It's fun either way, just enjoy it!

• I used to like her but then we stopped talking for a few months. Its not like I NEED a date for prom, right? :)

• No, you don't NEED a date. :) But if you wanna take her it doesn't hurt asking... Because no matter what, (If you take her or not) you will STILL be with your group of friends at Prom.

• Group of friends is better than strangers. Having same topics & memories. And I more love to get together I have known in this special time!

• mind as well go with friends, cause when you're their you'll end up dancing with tons of girls.. so bringing one is just limited your options just saying lol

• I'll go with you :P

Kidding, you could ask the girl and if she says no just go with friends :)

• i'd just skip it.

• Well, I'm a sophmore, but my seior friends wanted me to go to our high school senior prom with them :D I would want to bring my boyfriend, but he is in college, so I can't. :/

• Friends!

• Go with groups of friends I'm pretty sure it been funner

• Just wondering, who did you go to prom with? Friends?

What Guys Said 1

• Go with a girl cause almost 90% of the time according to all the guys older than me that have been to prom they got to have sex with their dates