Trying Match.com or ehormony.com?

Has anyone tried these sites before? If so was it a success? Because I'm thinking of trying it I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ultimately all dating websites start out as a "pic the cutest photo" ... and THEN you read the profile...

So don't waste your time setting up a profile via eharmony because it's useless and it's matching system sucks.

Match.com is much faster and easier to use.

But ultimately I preferred the free one - plentyoffish.com

Dating online should be fast and fun and easy.

~ Robby

What Girls Said 2

• Neither. I used both. Both were horrible. And I had to pay for them. I met no nice guys on there. I used okcupid and met only nice guys who wanted what I wanted in life... And met my fiance on okcupid. And its free.

• I've never tried them but I know a couple who have and they didn't have great results. I don't think dating sites are too great either, people lie on their dating profiles and you really don't know the person as you may think.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't pay to use a dating site, man. I'm sure there are some really good ones that are free to use.