Is confidence and humour all you need to attract ANY girl?

i ask this because it seems men are getting ripped off when it comes to dating advice.Any how what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

They help though.

Boredom can kill a relationship - you don't hang out with your friends to sit in awkward silence and have absolutely nothing interesting to do with each other.

Confidence is crucial for everything - it's the core ability to let that wonderful personality of yours blow the whole world away, and trample down several of life's obstacles. Nothing unsexy about a person who can stand on their own two feet.

Now you don't have to be the most hilarious guy, nor do you have to be 100% confident all the time ( no one is anyway,)

Every chick is attracted to something a bit different in every guy. When I go out, there are several guys busting jokes, or being goofy and light hearted.

Are they all attractive for being funny and confident?

Nope.

Looks of course will narrow down the attractive pool - his style, how he carries himself, what his friends are up to, how he interacts with the world around him.

If we get far enough to chat with each other - then a hell of a lot of other sh*t comes into play.

Women are very detail oriented - so it's never just a " you need XY and Z " to be 100% appealing to the female world.

No matter how much we lie about it.

Ask a girl what she finds attractive in a man - she'll give you a million things and then some.

Ask a girl why she didn't find that attractive guy attractive - she'll still give you a million things and then some.

Wonder where that stereotype " women can't make up their minds / women are complicated / women are so picky" came from?

The fact that we can tear a man apart from head to toe mentally and make even the most appealing guys seem less then based on our own unique sequences of detail orientation in male potentials.

What makes some men more attractive than others I suppose, lies within who appeals best to more primitive ideals women have like how protective he can be ( strong physique,) domination factor ( confidence / Dominant in nature, not sucking up to women or being desperate,) masculinity ( a healthy amount of male ego, maleness, but not arrogant or seeping with testosterone.) Power of providing - how well does he take care of his self, is he self - sufficient - ( can he provide well?) That's a huge one.

Tis why society expects men to do this and that to apease the female gender and well, the man's masculinity itself.

Once you figure out what appeals to those deeper instincts women have in men, I'm sure you can up your attraction level.

Sex is a big instinct in men - lol women have been using that to our advantage for years...

hint hint...

• well said, I hate it when my friends are wasted and talking to me all the time and the strange girl I was talking to 2 minutes ago can't get any word from me even when I tell my friend to talk to someone else.. she won't be there for the 3rd minute.. I'm better off by myself sometimes :p

• Ha ha - tnx - and yea, your friends usually don't help much as far as getting a date. I usually peel off from my buddies when man hunting; if a guy happens to come up while I'm still in group with them, usually they berate him with questions, or make those ' oooh ' faces or sounds - if they're having personal problems - lol one of my friends was like, " MY VAGINA IS HURTING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW." While I was trying to get my mac on with this guy ha ha

What Girls Said 9

• Not necessarily. I mean some girls look for things like friendliness, values and whether he's caring or not and has good manners. So the confidence/humor thing is not really all there is to the equation. Especially not in the long run. You might get away with being confident, funny and hot on a single night but after a while if you want lasting attraction you'll have to be able to offer other qualities as well. But I suppose for a night out then confidence is probably the best asset but just don't think that will be enough to actually keep a girl.

• No, of course not. Those are some standout qualities that can help a lot, and that's why people mentionthem. But you still need to be a well-rounded, generally attractive person. You can be as confident and funny as it's possible to be, but if you have other major drawbacks (in terms of personality OR appearance), you'll still have trouble in the dating scene. A great personality can do a lot to make you attractive regardless of looks, but that also includes things like intelligence and kindness.

• Personally I don't like a guy to be too overconfident, gives me the wrong impression completely, makes me wonder if he is simply interested in one thing. As for humour, sure the guy has to have a sense of humour, otherwise he'd just be a bit of a bore.

• No of course not, but it helps.

• Yeah, and being attractive.

• and looks too!

• i think there needs to be more than that

• and looks.

• no that's like 75% of what you need...but despite what many people say appearance counts as well. you can have all the confidence in the world but if you look like an elephant sat on your face...then no you can't get any girl.

What Guys Said 3

• No. Looks. If you don't look attractive, but have the above qualities, welcome to the friendzone.

• no, you need good looks and body

I think those come first then confidence and personality

• They aren't the only things you'll need, but a guy with nothing but those things could still go pretty far.