Girls: How Soon Do You Want to Get Physical With A Date?

How soon do girls expect to get physical with a date?

I know it can vary, but I'm curious about your expectations.

How would you respond if a guy you liked said, "I like you, and I don't want to slip into the friend zone, but I might need to take it slow if we get physical?"

Only one woman actually answered the question about how soon she expects to get physical with a date. But her answer was vague and useless. Seems to be classic female thinking. Don't know what they want. Interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're worried about going too slow, as long as you get the message across that it's definitely you and not her, she should understand. if she doesn't, she isn't the right match for someone who does need to take it slow.

if you're trying to get laid, this is a bad route.

What Girls Said 5

• Tell her "I really like you and want to see you again" and kiss her lightly to show that you don't want to be just friends, but are going to take it slow.

• NO NO don't say I really you, oh no that's is bad news right there you could say I want to see you again, what do you mean kiss her lightly if he's going to kiss her then he needs to just go for it.

• That's how I would want a guy to act with me

• I think tex151's right.

• Once I love them and trust them... and feelt hat they appreciate and value me.

• i would wait as long as possible. if I say 3 months and he runs away, then he's not serious. if he's good boy, he'll get some

• Are you saying females are useless and vague?!? No wonder you are having such difficulty. And by the way like the post said below girls are different so not every girl wants to get physical on the first-third dates. IT VARIES FROM GIRL TO GIRL so we can't sit here and tell you because we don't know because we are not her.

• Depends on the guy and girl.

What Guys Said 1

• Instead of saying I like you, ask her on date, and then kiss her after your date, but as far sex goes depends on the girl, I went on a date with a girl last night and we ended up having sex and so like I said it depends on the girl and of course how good you are with women. But the mos tyou would probably get out of a first date is a kiss or maybe make out.

If you say I like you and don't want to be in the friend zone, that's pretty sad, not only are you putting yourself in a vulnerable situation but also for her it could be very awkward so I would skip that part and start with the dates and then when you go on few dates.

you can tell her something like you know I really like spending time with you, and I feel comfortable around you, and your the only girl I want take on dates and kiss, and she will say so you only want to date me? and then say yes, and then she will probably say (if she likes you) that she only wants to date you, and there you go your in the clear to ask her to be your gf. Don't do that on a first date though you gotta go on oh I don't know at least 5.