Do you keep your eyes open or closed when kissing?

I somewhat recently had my first kiss, and I realized that I kept my eyes open. Once I realized this, I made sure to keep them closed. I thought it was strange at the time, but friends have told me they've done he same. What about you?

• Eyes Open
  • Eyes Closed

Most Helpful Girl

• Closed, cuz, wouldn't it be creepy if you were kissing someone and you opened your eyes for one second to realize the other person was staring STRAIGHT at you?

Personally I would find it creepy..

• Yeah, I totally get that. I just remember my eyes were open, but looking down so you couldn't tell I guess? Haha

What Guys Said 2

• I remember being told when I was like 14 (before my first kiss) to always close your eyes.

To this day I agree with that, and I've had my eyes open a few times, it's better closed.

• Well, if you're making out with a stripper and paid $20 for that lapdance, you should probably keep it open for best bang for your buck.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I think it's weird to have your eyes open in a kiss. Eyes closed makes the moment more sweet and calming. But it's whatever your comfortable with