A few months ago I decided to go all-out and buy a decent android phone with 4GB of data. Slowly but surely this phone has become a part of me. Whenever I'm not working or sleeping, I'm browsing the web and updating whatever the heck needs updating.
Hopefully this doesn't get out of control.
How often do you use your phone?
- Several hours daily.50% (7)17% (2)35% (9)Vote
- A few times daily.21% (3)58% (7)38% (10)Vote
- Maybe once or twice daily.14% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
- A few times per week.15% (2)17% (2)15% (4)Vote
- I don't use one.0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I use it fairly OFTEN.In fact,im on it right now answering this question.I am quite the minimalist,so I never really needed a computer. My phone has the intenet on it,hence me being on it always.Once I get a computer,i reckon I will find less of a reason to use this handheld device.I mean,i don't talk on the phone much,so this seems like a proper assessment.1