How often do you use your cell phone?

A few months ago I decided to go all-out and buy a decent android phone with 4GB of data. Slowly but surely this phone has become a part of me. Whenever I'm not working or sleeping, I'm browsing the web and updating whatever the heck needs updating.

Hopefully this doesn't get out of control.

How often do you use your phone?

• Several hours daily.
  • A few times daily.
  • Maybe once or twice daily.
  • A few times per week.
  • I don't use one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use it fairly OFTEN.In fact,im on it right now answering this question.I am quite the minimalist,so I never really needed a computer. My phone has the intenet on it,hence me being on it always.Once I get a computer,i reckon I will find less of a reason to use this handheld device.I mean,i don't talk on the phone much,so this seems like a proper assessment.

What Girls Said 12

• A. All day. I use it for work and Gag

• I use it a lot for internet since I don't feel like going to the library but I don't text as much as I use to but I call more often

• Everyday. Mostly as a music player though.

• Not that often.Only use it for important purpose.

• Too much! :O ha ha Texting I do the most!

• Somewhere between A + B

• I use it daily for phone calls and internet. Since I don't have internet on the main computer this works.

• V often...almost 12 hours a day.:)

• daily, mainly for texting

• Meh, not all that much. Just when I need to. I don't want to be a slave to a phone.

• Daily

• Everyday

What Guys Said 7

• at least once everyday but I don't really use it that much , its only a pay as you go phone so I don't have a lot of airtime

• I'd say a couple hours a day.. I love my phone. It's a precious gift from someone special.

• Seven hours daily no but I have it on me 24/7 and I check it regularly I surf a lot as well but not seven hours of solid use in a day

• B.

• Too much. Way too much.

My plan gives me 2GB of data. Ha, good luck to me using it all! Only because 3G reception in my area is lousy.

• Too much actually. I miss the old days of not having one. I didn't do your poll because I do not use it several hours a day and I use it more than a few times daily. Somewhere in between.

• A for abstinence