What makes you choose the girl you want to date or be in a relationship with?

I try to meet guys but they aren't interested and move onto other girls, or they come on to me with that creepy vibe that I just can't deal with. I don't know if I'm too strange for them or if I'm not attractive enough, but I feel like my technique of getting to know a guy and getting to be great friends with them first isn't working. I just don't think I could be with a guy without knowing what they're all about first, but somehow they always seem to end up with someone else. I'm not sure what it is these other girls have to offer these guys that I don't, or what it is about me that they find lacking once they get to know me.

So what do you find in a girl is a determining factor of wanting to pursue a relationship with them? What have been your reasons in the past? What did you see in them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that when you get into a relationship, you literally have had to choose her from hundreds, perhaps thousands of other women. Before I started my relationship, I had been going out and socializing very intently for a long time, and I had met hundreds of girls. By the time I met Chelsea, I had a really good idea of where she fit in my life. I was in a position to know that there weren’t many girls who were as good for me as she was. Not only that, but people change.

Here are values that I look for and admire in a girl

Independent

I have my own path, and things I want to do with my life. In a way, you could say that I am married to these things – to my goals, etc. Any woman who comes into my life needs to understand this and have her own things going on. I really don’t need a girl who relies solely on me to keep her emotionally satisfied, and who if I’m out of town for a while is going to have to find that stability in some other guy.

Fun to be Around

You’re going to spend a lot of time with this girl, so you better make sure that she has the kind of positivity that you like to be around. She has to have a good sense of humor, and a feminine vibe that makes you want to be around her.

Kindness/Caring

It is important to me to know that my woman will be loving and warm. That the caring that she gives to me, over and over again, will open me up and make me a more loving and overall positive guy.

What Guys Said 6

• When I'm looking for a woman, I don't try and go to a place where I might find some, but I go to a place I'll actually like to hang out. So this means there's a good chance that the two of us will have something common to talk about. Then it's all about if I feel she's being herself, or trying too hard to be something she's not. Keep in mind that some guys are just out looking for sex and if they don't think they are going to get it from you, then they will move on.

• nothing wrong with you. your going about it the wrong way if you want to date being friends is pointless..you will never know a mans true intention until you date dating isn't being friends. dating is going out with each other doing things together so you can find out what you guys are worth around each other. being friends will get you left in the dust every time. cause after all you may say what you don't like but you don't know.i said it over an over. but we someone gives off a vibe all my morals go out the window. that friendship path is for the movies.cause think about it having a close male friend you may not like him now but down the road when he finds another girl is more bolder than you she will snatch him.i know there's that fear in your heart, of being hurt and all. but fear is not suppose to stop you from living its only there to give you warnings and signs.

• For me its ALL in her personality...if I don't like her personality type I could not care less about her good looks.

The girl I'm currently seeing is just has it...its hard to describe because its not just one thing about her its a lot of little things that just make me want to get to know her and be with her...her voice, the way she does her hair, the way she treats other people, etc. It helps that she is damn fine looking, but that's not what makes me want to be with her in a serious way.

• A fair blend of Personality and Beauty

I'll pass anytime on a 10/10 dumb blond or striking hot brunette for a 6-8/10 girls with brains on their heads 'cause I will get bored soon.

I am not saying that I am perfect. I am an idiot myself. =)

• A good personality, an ability to make me laugh as much as I could make her laugh. And a charming smile. Body is very secondary.

• i can't lie but, her body, then personality/character and her ambitions in life

What Girls Said 0