Do any of you girls find yourself falling for one of your male friends?

Especially if you guys were good friends. Does it ever work out? Any experiences out there?

Can it ruin a friendship?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I have three times already. the first one was one of my first best guy friends. it hurt wen we broke up...I was really depressed and sh*t but then I got over it and now we're cool. the second one...we don't talk anymore...he really turned out to be an ass...a liar, cheater...etc. and well #3 we are in the process of making a go of it. its easy to fall for them because you talk regularly, they"re always there for you and you genuinely care for them and you love dem a little bit already. not all are d same some don't work out but last a long time some do work out and last way past marriage and others just help you to open your eyes as to what yu really want

What Girls Said 3

• My best friend is a guy, and occasionally I feel like I'm falling for him, but I've only told him that I did once, years ago. I'm afraid to ruin our friendship. And it always seems like when I don't like him, he likes me. Or when I like him, he doesn't like me. It's messed up. I think we'll stay friends awhile.

• I currently am. However, I'm trying my best for better or for worse to hide my feelings. As others have said, I'm scared it'll ruin our friendship and I don't want to risk that. If he gave me some signs though that the feelings were mutual, well, who knows?

• I've fallen for my best-friend before, but the problem was that I was afraid to tell him as it may spoil our friendship, so I just kept it a secret, and he got in and out of relationships then after a year I told him the truth and he was like oh god I loved you too but I thought you were not interested but at that time a relationship was not possible so we're really close friends now

What Guys Said 0