Do any of you girls find yourself falling for one of your male friends?

Especially if you guys were good friends. Does it ever work out? Any experiences out there?

Updates:
Can it ruin a friendship?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I have three times already. the first one was one of my first best guy friends. it hurt wen we broke up...I was really depressed and sh*t but then I got over it and now we're cool. the second one...we don't talk anymore...he really turned out to be an ass...a liar, cheater...etc. and well #3 we are in the process of making a go of it. its easy to fall for them because you talk regularly, they"re always there for you and you genuinely care for them and you love dem a little bit already. not all are d same some don't work out but last a long time some do work out and last way past marriage and others just help you to open your eyes as to what yu really want

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My best friend is a guy, and occasionally I feel like I'm falling for him, but I've only told him that I did once, years ago. I'm afraid to ruin our friendship. And it always seems like when I don't like him, he likes me. Or when I like him, he doesn't like me. It's messed up. I think we'll stay friends awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently am. However, I'm trying my best for better or for worse to hide my feelings. As others have said, I'm scared it'll ruin our friendship and I don't want to risk that. If he gave me some signs though that the feelings were mutual, well, who knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've fallen for my best-friend before, but the problem was that I was afraid to tell him as it may spoil our friendship, so I just kept it a secret, and he got in and out of relationships then after a year I told him the truth and he was like oh god I loved you too but I thought you were not interested but at that time a relationship was not possible so we're really close friends now

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.