Flirting with underage people?

Why do it?

Thanks all for your answers. I suppose I should extend my question to "flirting" part. Let me put it this way to you: Why would a guy, with an underage girl, flirt- touch, compliment, ask her out, text, text+flirt, stare, wink, call her cute, always asking when she'll turn 18, asking personal questions, hug tightly with warmth, and also say some "sexual stuff" as in, "push it up all the way til you hit it" while doing squats.

Answer this now, please? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I just put it out there for the record. They flirt with us. Young girls hunt older guys. That's no secret. They don't always tell you their are and have no problem lying about it. If I know a girl is underage I will try and treat her like a kid and act like a father figure/brother... I might joke around, and there is really nothing wrong with that. So long as you are not seriously pursuing them it should not be an issue.

• So, you're saying its all just to sleep with her?

• My guess is that he is attracted to her, but understands the age barrier/law and would like to pursue something but not until she is 18. That could vary easily be just to sleep with her, or maybe more. He might be working on her/getting to know her now.

What Guys Said 4

• To be on To Catch A Predator with Chris Hanson.

• lmao, will I see your face soon?

• Nah but the show is amazing seeing a under age girl trick guys into meeting up and the men get caught in the act on live tv.

• Because I want to sleep with the underaged.

GOOD ENOUGH A REASON FOR YA

• flirting isn't illegal

• I haven't but if I had the opportunity I would. The reason is because it would be fun.

What Girls Said 3

• they are stupid. they don't realize that a convo can be recorded and still be used to catch predators.

• legally underage, or much younger? there is a difference. you may feel violated as a 21 year old if a 50 year old man hits on you but there is nothing legally wrong with what he is doing.

• Some don't care if your 16 or 17