Talking to more than one person at a time?

just out of curiosity how many people "talk" to more than one person at a time. Talk as in almost dating them. If neither like you have never been with any one please don't write on here.

if so why?

• I do
  • I don't

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't. I see it as toying with someones emotions. When you select one of them out of the other people you have talked to about dating, then you will have to break it to them, and you may be seen as a "cheater" even though a relationship hadn't officially started yet, but it was intentionally started since yall were "talking."

• Thanks for BA

What Guys Said 2

• I usually have about 3-5 women that are interested in me, and of course I talk to all of them. But I usually like one more than the rest, so I dial it back with the others and most of them get boyfriends within a month or 2 of when I stop flirting with them,anyway, so I don't feel bad about it.

• I do, My Girlfriend always get upset when she sees me talking to the other girl but the funniest thing is that they both have crush on me but I love my Girlfriend more, So myy Girlfriend always get jealous and that why I love her so much beaue I know she loves me too, I talk to the other girl just to test the check the "Love Meter" :D

What Girls Said 1

• By "talking" I assume you mean the hanging out/dating phase before it gets serious right? Yes, I do. But there is usually one guy I'm clearly more interested in than the others. So once it gets more serious, like we're heading toward exclusivity, I'll stop "talking" with the others. I'll probably still text and chat and stuff, but I tend to focus my attention on the guy I'm more interested in that is about to become my boyfriend.