(Guys please answer) Should I kiss him?

Lately I've been thinking of kissing this guy I liked for a while now. But the thing is that I have had my first kiss yet and neither has he. I really want to just go up and just kiss him but I don't know when? Like he graduates in June . I don't know if I should do it the last day or a week or something before idk?

Most Helpful Guy

• ive always wished some cute girl who really loves me and wants me (even if I didn't know her) just walk up to me and kiss and hug me and she say that she's always wanted me etc

when should you ...ASAP before you lose him and he ends up like me sad and alone

What Guys Said 3

• Does he like you at all or like someone else? If he doesn't like someone else, and likes you to some degree, then I say go for it whenever you want :) Catch him when he's walking to class or something, lightly push him against the wall or just grab him hold him tight and go in for the kiss nice and slowly to "make sure you have permission".

• Just ask him straight up. then proceed depending on his answer. As a guy I love girls with the confidence to those things.

• There's no better time than now. Surprsie him. Just show up. "HI!" with a big smile, throw your arms around him and plant one on him.

What Girls Said 1

• As you talk look at him straight in the eyes and pull in