How do you make your own fun?

On a Sunday, nobody wants to hang out and there's nowhere to go in town, what do you do to occupy your time? I'm not depressed, just kinda down when nobody responds to texts and Facebook is just lame. So when you're in this position, what activities help you get through the day? Any cool websites to kill time? Good music to take my mind off of this? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've recently got back into reading! Awesome thing to do.

Other than books, you should sign up for a site called Stumbleupon. GREAT SITE. You select what your interests are and the site brings you to different sites under those categories. I'm usually on it for hourssssss.

What Girls Said 3

• I like to watch an old movie, or some t.v. I also really enjoy going for a hike. I love good rock music, mostly older stuff though, like tool or radiohead, there are quite a few more, but that would take a very long time.

• I run around naked.

• I listen to music, read, take a walk/run w/my dog, hit up the bookstore & curl up with books & coffee, lots of things. As far as sites, Tumblr is very addicting.

What Guys Said 2

• I feel your pain. Sundays in Utah are hella boring. This is when I catch up on homework. I love to watch oldschool films on netflix (movies by marilyn monroe), other times I game, bike rides, call up a friend to hacky sack, walk to maverick and get a beer/soda, jam to music, etc.

heres one of my favorite "mellow out" songs: link

• I play guitar, video games, or watch TV whenever my friends don't want to hang out. You can try something like that. Go work out or go on a run. There's a lot of things you can do. Find a hobby and pursue it, read, sleep, go on a walk, bake something, paint, origami, ect. . I'm not sure what your interests are, but I'm sure you can find something. Youtube always has funny/weird videos. If you have never been to the "weird" side of Youtube, you can try and go there. The "weird" side is basically a bunch of videos that are really, well...weird. Just keep on clicking on video suggestions starting from one video and you'll make it eventually. Reading this paragraph must have killed some time, so I hope I helped! Good luck to you on another boring Sunday, trust me there will be many more in your life. I'm just hoping I helped a little.