Should I wait for her to text me?

I like her a lot and she likes me too ( I think so and her best friend said that too). I mean I want to talk to her, it's just that I don't want to start every conversation haha. She has started some before, but now it's pretty much me. She even says I'll talk to you tomorrow, but she doesn't actually talk unless I start it. Is it okay to wait for her to text me first?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are sure that she likes you, then it's healthy to distant yourself a bit for her to miss you. :) I don't consider this to be game playing. It's harmless and it's nice to know that you're not the only one who's making all the effort in the relationship.

Another thing to add is that if you feel like texting, do it. Don't hold back just because you think you are texting her too much lately unlike her. You shouldn't calculate too much in love. Love is spontaneous and beautiful, you know? :)

So yeah, it's OK to disappear a bit and wait until she texts you. It rekindles the love you share ;)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Relationships have to be two-sided. If you're pulling all the weight, something's wrong. Text her this time, but you need to talk to her about this little fact.

• I'm in the same boat. Hopefully you'll get some good answers.