Should I hang out with him?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for about five months now, and he knows I don't see any other guy but him. But lately my ex has been wanting to hang with me. My boyfriend and my ex are also friends. I can tell it makes my boyfriend uneasy, so I don't know if I should hang with my ex...

Most Helpful Guy

• Reassure your boyfriend before you do. it will only become a problem if you make this decision over his head. I am not saying you should ask permission. I am saying you should decide together. That always reassures and creates a bond. So the issue is not IF you hang out with your ex but how you go about it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• since it is your ex it is kind of a big deal and it would make any guy nervous I do not think its a good idea to hang out with him

• the only reason why your ex"want to hang out"wit you is cause you have a new boyfriend nd it showed uve moved on.from him..iwudnt risked with want you hve just over a silly ex.

• Well if it makes your boyfriend uneasy for you 2 to be around each other while he's there then I wouldn't suggest hangin with him without your boyfriend because itll most likely cause problems no matter how innocent it was