I think I messed thing up!!! : /

so I invited the shy guy who likes me over and he wasn't able to come to a little gathering I had, however I got a bit drunk and sent him a message which said " I can't believe you didn't show up, I invited especially lol! I'm never inviting you again you messed up lol" and I'm not sure if I might have screwed things up : /

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, considering all the lols in there, I'm pretty sure he'd think you're just kidding around. I mean it's pretty obvious. So don't worry. Just give it a day or two, and if he doesn't get back, message him again. But give him time.

You'll be alright.

What Guys Said 5

• Aw, that's so funny lol. I'm not sure getting drunk was the ideal thing, but it depends what he is like. Let him know that you had a little drink and that you didn't mean to say that. Ask him if he would like to go out some time just you two (not involving drink lol, think of somewhere nice though). I'm shy and personally I see someone getting drunk often is too off-putting, if it's just now and again it's OK though. It depends how he thinks on that though.

• lol, well he understands the drinking thing, its kinda cultural here however I don't do it often lol! but your right thanks! ;)

• noo.i don't think you messed up. if he likes you then he won't care bout the message and let it go :) answer my question please :) thnk u

• He probably thinks you are crazy now ... I'd be scared form here on in =0

• if he is shy inviting him to hang with you and your friends is bad move and then texting him that after he didn't come is even worse.

• It's obvious from the message that you're not serious.

What Girls Said 1

• it's all good. just keep your relationship light and keep trying on him. good luck!