I have a dilemma here...

I've been dating my boyfriend Lyosha and I recently met his friend Timo. His friend Timo has taken his time to talk with me on Skype 1-on-1 and he's an amazing guy. He's nice, caring, silly but mature at the same time, and not to mention, hot (that's a plus). I'm not judging by looks or anything like that. So...don't say that I'm judging a book by its cover.

When I would be bummed out about my Russian, Lyosha wants to help, but he's awkward about it. For an example, the way he would correct me would come across as asinine. But, he's a sweetheart though.

While with Timo, he would help me and we would laugh about it. It's bliss when I'm talking to Timo, but not so sure when it comes to Lyosha since we have been arguing for the last few days.

Plus, Timo makes me feel wonderful. Like a lady, but also myself. Lyosha seems too busy a lot of times and when we do talk, I don't know what to talk about.

So...the point is, I want to go for Timo, but in a way that would not hurt Lyosha.

I know a classmate of mine who has a girlfriend and they're always laughing and tickling each other. He met her by dating a fwe of her close friends.

So...it seems that it's possible. So... should I go for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't do it. If you like the other guy, then go for it. If you value their friendship, then don't do it.

answer mine please? link

What Guys Said 1

• Wow,looks like you've already made up your mind. Don't rely on our justification and approval, it's just an excuse. Know that this is a pretty sh*tty thing to do, and there is no way of going about this in a "nice" way. This is f***ed up, dumping your boyfriend for his friend? Don't expect Loysha to be friendly about this, you do realize the dude is losing his girlfriend and his friend? But do what you want.

What Girls Said 1

• Dating your boyfriend;s friend? There is no way to do that without hurting him. Plus you said "I know a classmate of mine who has a girlfriend and they're always laughing and tickling each other. He met her by dating a fwe of her close friends"

He's doing what it does with you to other girls. You will risk everything to gain what? Something that you said is impossible.

If you are unhappy with Lyosha you should talk to him about what specially makes you feel unhappy about the relationship.