Do you remember the best kisser(s) you've had?

pretty simple question...

Of everyone you've ever made out with do you still remember the one, or few, that were the best kissers?

Do you only tell someone that is a good kisser that they are a good kisser? or do you just throw that statement out there just for the hell of it?

• Yes
  • No
  • I haven't had anyone that I considered a good kisser

Most Helpful Girl

• I do remember the best kisser I've made out with. Too bad he was the first and I didn't have anyone to compare to, but he was pretty great :P. And I definitely won't tell a guy he is a good kisser if he isn't a good kisser, that will just be an ego boost and then he will probably want to kiss me more/more aggressively and if he isn't the best of kissers that could go badly.

Not to say it would make the experience less enjoyable, I've enjoyed kissing all the boys I've kissed. Just some are better than others, and the ones who weren't as good shouldn't be given the delusion they are.

What Girls Said 7

• yeah, the last time I saw/kissed him, he was still my boyfriend lol

he almost 'eat' my face on the first couple of times we kissed (coz his lips are far bigger than mine) but I loved it every single time.

• my best kisser was my first boyfriend... so far anyway

• Nope I remember the worst

• C for me ^_^

• Nope...cause I've never had one...but if I ever do in the future...I"m sure I'd remember it.

• Recently I told this guy he was the best kisser I had...then I kissed him again on two separate occasions, and I noticed he wasn't the best but now he brings it up all excited and stuff and I don't have the heart to tell him he's not that great.

Anyways, yes I generally tell people when they are good. Actually I tell everyone that they are good if they ask.

• I remember. But kissing feels pretty similar with everyone who is good and you feel a connection with. in a good way.

• true, I guess there is a limit of how "good" one can be before there really is no better one.

Do you think there would be a difference if someone was a natural kisser, i.e. kissing them felt so natural and not "trying", and someone that was good or do you think they go hand in hand?

• When it us good it feels natural you aren't thinking about technique

What Guys Said 0