Would it be weird if I messaged a girl from last semester?

would it be weird if I messaged a girl from one of my classes last semester? I don't know her all that well that's why I'm asking. How should I go about doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird if you play your cards right. Just play it cool, act like you were just bored and nobody exciting was online to talk to. Ask her how she is, and what she's up to. I just did the same thing with a guy I knew last term from college, and he took it very well. We had a very nice conversation and we talk back and forth some now. Just come up with a few questions to ask ahead of time so you are always prepared with something un-awkward to say. (How were finals/break/family/what has she been up to/anything exciting going on/etc.) Prioritize the things you think are most important to know, and then always have an escape... If she doesn't take the conversation well at any time, be prepared with an excuse to leave the conversation for a while or change subjects. Don't push it either... If you've small-talked each other to death, there is not a good chance that you will delve into deeper matters on the first conversation, so call it a day and try again another time.

What Girls Said 5

• there is nothing wrong with flat out saying your curious about someone and that you want to know more! if she's interested great just keep asking questions about herself and expand into your interests as well. If she doesn't want to chat no big deal.

• do you like her? either way WHO CARES! do it. YOLO! xD

but yeah seriously who cares, just do it, she probaly will only see you once and life will move on.

• I say go for it. Ask her about how she's been and keep it basic. Her response, or lack of, will let you know if she's interested.

• I would say that its fine to do :)

• Yeah do it, as long as you're not creepy about it. Don't say "lol" a lot and just be normal...if you go about it right it could be really nice.

it's mysterious and we are flattered when this happens..

• how do I "not be creepy" is what I really meant, of course I'm gonna do it.

• oh..well like I said just don't say lol a lot. although I can't really speak for all girls but that bothers me...other than that just be yourself, and be straight forward..

What Guys Said 0