Can I give up on love or relationship?

Most girls always say thanks but no thanks or not my type. They won't date me. I feel hopeless and give up it just not worth it to me. I never have girlfriend in my life I really think I'm meant to be alone.

I used to be very confidence person and shurg off my shoulder but now it getting to me. I'm not the same old person. I lost my mojo.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen my man, I vaguely remember you posting up a post just like this one sometime ago. Let me give you the best advice anyone can give besides the false hope that everyone is going to throw on you, and this may seem unorthodox, but follow me on this one. You want to give up on love and a relationship? Do it. Stop searching for it, you will never find happiness in someone else, that can only come from within.

For all the free time you complain and search for somebody, hell, or spend time on a website designed to talk to the opposite gender, you could be improving yourself. Go the gym, create a business, set life GOALS.

Your confidence should NEVER be anchored on the opinions of a girl, or anyone else. You want to be happy? Strengthen your life, become something, and if a girl wants to hop on your train of life down the road, let her. Otherwise, otherwise you can't on trucking and don't stop for any damn person who will not stop for you. It's a very simple equation.

Christ man, find your fire.

What Girls Said 4

• No, gain confident. There is one girl out there for you. She is probably someone who is really hard working and so you don't see her or you might overlook that shy girl that admire you without you knowing. NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SETTLE. You will find someone.

• You will find the right girl when the time comes :) stay confident and strong !

• The right girl for you will eventually come.

• Don't be silly, there is always someone out there for you.

Perhaps you aren't looking in the right places or maybe you just need to give yourself a new look(Not to say that you aren't lovely the way you are already but there is something about a guy who really makes an effort to look good for you that is charming. You can relax after you get deeper into the relationship and first impressions aren't triggering the action.)

And then there is the exploiting a shy girl method. You take a shy girl who doesn't get a lot of attention and sweet talk her, be really, really nice. They will most certainly fall for it...I always did sadly. Then once you think she is ready ask her out, she should say yes or blush like mad or something.

• Did you think I can go for fat lady who don't get attention very much it only way I can get love from yea it sad but what I can do?

• I like the idea about getting a dog maybe I will do that. Umm.. about gym these not many girls at my gym.

• Definately go for a dog if you think you are up to the responsibility. Even if it takes you a while to find your girl you'll still have a best friend and a wingman to help you through the rough times. If you get a puppy socializing it is a great way to ask girls if they would pet your puppy so they can get used to all kinds of people.

And sorry about the gym part, I don't know, usually around where I am there are tons of girls because we are obsessed with keeping our figure and stuff.

What Guys Said 8

• Dude I feel you're pain. I'm in a similar situation myself. It's hard to be optimistic and sometimes on a really bad day I have no strength to go on. But the next day things don't look that dark again.

The problem I have and probably anybody in a similar situation is that every setback gives a one up on the bad experience scale. And all of a sudden it can look like there's no way you can get back out of this whole. But that's an illusion clouded by ourselves to try and protect ourselves from more pain. The problem is once you give in you start fueling the problem by your own anxiety and it only makes things worse.

The trick is focus on the positive whenever there is any positive things and try to not focus on the negative too much. And one time things will change and turn for the better.

Good luck to you man.

• nah man don't give up entirely. its just not the right time yet. get out there more and do stuff with different groups of people; you're bound to meet someone.

• you need to chase girls who want to talk to you or have a good time with you. Don't chase after girls whi make no effort on you. also improve your looks and get your act together.

• don't give up.. I gave up because I had too many gfs from to time but there was one who hurt me.. so I gave up on serious relationships.. but you don't need to.. go ahead.. keep approaching and keep trying.. you'll get lucky ;)

• I'm in the same boat as you, buddy.

Keep putting up a good "fight", if you ask me.

• What about the girls you don't like? Or are you the only person who's allowed to have standards and a "type" ?

The higher the standards you have, the smaller your dating pool, and the longer the odds of finding someone.

• This is what I believe, Any Man has the ability to get any Female he truly wants if he plays his cards right. This is my advice to you, If you feel like it is needed, change your appearance up a little, try to always look nice when leaving the house, keep your house clean, hair cut and try to think positive more. If you see a female that you might like go to her and just talk to her, try to make her laugh and just be yourself, You can be a gentleman and all but don't be too nice then you will be put in that friend zone, trust me I know how it feels xD I have been in a similar situation. Just do not give up, You won't get anyone by thinking that you can't.

• why are you lying to him? all of this idealistic bs about getting any girl is a complete lie

• girlsareconfusing But he has a point though, 'if you play your cards right' meaning if you KNOW HOW to score girls. That's what he meant. Not like any guy can do it, it's only IF they can do the know how.

• Yes Chanti by reading "if you play your cards right" he should of got that easily, And he has the ability to get any girl that he likes if he puts in the right work.

• You could become a Catholic priest or a monk of some sort.