How long should you expect a call?

We just met and went for lunch. I think it went well. He was respectful but still a bit flirty there is definitely chemistry. He told me he wants my number, gave me his too and said he will call me and we should get together again.

Since we just met he could have easily not gotten my number or said that. Do you think he means it?

It hasn't even been, 24 hours but how long should I expect a call in if there is hope of it continuing?

Most Helpful Guy

• He means it. If you like him, then call him and tell him that you enjoyed having lunch with him.

answer mine please? link

What Guys Said 2

• i'm sure that he'll call if he asked for and got your real # . otherwise why ask for the # if your not going to call ? so I'm thinking he'll call today ? if he doesn't than something is definity up with him

• You're right, he means it.

He'll call when he's ready to call. I'd say 3 days, but there's no need to wait by the phone for those 3 days. He'll call when he's ready to call.

What Girls Said 1

• Im sure he will call, maybe in 2-3 days. If hasn't called within a week then I would say he isn't interested. But he does seem interested.