Girls, do you continue to come her to seek advice from other girls?

Simple question. Do you come here only for advice from other girls?

Updates:
I'm asking because it seems to be a pretty common theme that the males here are undesirable outliers of society. If that's true, most guys' ideas would be irrelevant, so the main reason to come is for female insights, right?

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I rarely take advice from other women. They are either conniving or have no idea what they are talking about. Too many emotions come into play. Especially for other women.

Girl/guy advice is fine...but, girl/girl advice...no...too many girls that hate their life and don't want others to be happy. Or, they are jealous of ones looks..or the girl seeking advice reminds them of their bf's ex gf...so they automatically hate them. -_-

Anyway, I seek advice from guys...from time to time..or girls that I know I can trust.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No. Good advice can come from a man or a woman.

I doubt anyone takes just any advice given to them. We analyze whether or not the advice is good or not. Yeah, there are a lot of guys on this site that I would never take advice from, but there are also girls on this site that I'd never take advice from. And there are both guys and girls who give pretty awesome advice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes because it's nice to get some input from someone who can relate or understand the situation I'm in

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the question and my curiosity.If I need their insights then I would.

0|2
    0|0
  • on some topics yes, but not really. Any advice is good advice. I sometimes ask questions that girls can't answer because we don't think the same way guys do, but then again I also ask questions that only girls can answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, I don't mind who answers my questions

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I've said this before, but my best advice actually comes from the guys on here. Sorry girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes... I prefer the guys answers though... but it mainly depends on what kind of question I have

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• There are some things that only a woman can experience or relate to...so women can ask other women..but if a guy is curious about those same subjects we are creepy

0|1
    0|0
  • mainly to hear guys & give their 2 cents.

0|1
    0|0