Ladies would this make you angry?

Say you were sleeping late at night and your boyfriend woke you up by calling you would that piss you off or not

Most Helpful Girl

• nope it depends not all women are the same some are edgy and some loving and patient ...nah id feel special if he calls me that late which means I'm special to him even in the late hours of the nyt hahaha

What Girls Said 13

• That depends on what he's calling for. If he was like, "Hey! Baby! Guess what! I just totally beat my high score on Call of Duty," then yes, that would piss me off. I don't sleep much, so when I do, don't disturb me for stupid things that could easily wait until tomorrow. Around nine. When I'm awake.

Now if he called to say something like, "Hey gorgeous, I was just thinking about you and wanted yours to be the last voice I hear before the day is over," then no I wouldn't be pissed. It would be cute and make me smile. I would still rather hear it in a voice mail the next morning though. Around nine. When I'm awake.

• Depends. If I were exhausted and in some major need of sleep, then I might be a bit annoyed to be woken up by a phone call, especially if he knew I needed rest.

Otherwise... I don't think I'd mind too much. He's my favorite person, after all.

• If it was for a good reason, no. Haha I like my sleep though, so if it was just a random call I'd be a little bit annoyed.

• If he calls me for important purpose I won't get mad.If its just because he wants to say something like I miss you,I love you then I might get a little bit annoy.I mean if its like 2 am how can he doesn't know I am sleeping.He can text me if he wants to say those words.No need to call.Still,I won't get angry,just annoy.

• depends when and if we had a rough day

• It would depend on why he was calling. If he was just drunk dialling or something then it would piss me off, for sure.

• Not if it just was once in a while or not very often and such, I would more think it's quite cute. But if he did it almost every night and stuff, then it would become too much and I would tell him to stop doing it. Hey, a girl got to have her sleep.

• It all depends on why he was calling. If it was important I wouldn't be mad but I would probably would be a little confused if he woke me up for nothing.

• Its five am and I'm still awake, its normal for me. I wouldn't be mad. But if I was sleeping I'd probably be a little ticked. Wouldn't yell or anything, but I'd be ticked.

• If that person is my boyfriend I'd be happy to hear his voice once I wake up,that makes me smile all day.

If my ex called me then I would be pissed off and get mad.

• No if it was for a good reason.

• Absolutely not, hey at least he's thinking about you, right?!

• I turn the ringer on my phone off at night so I wouldn't even know until I woke up that he called.

What Guys Said 1

• That would piss off my ex... but she's a nagging bitch.