Where Should I take someone for a very special first date?

Girls: Ideas?

Guys: Experience?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, were your friends before, do you know what kinds of things she likes to do?

if you just met a nice dinner is always good b/c like That-Guy said it's not to long or to short b/c you can draw dinner out or hurry it up if conversation is hard there is food so your good. But if you know them or what they like you can do something fun. Like one first date I had I took my date ice skating b/c I loved it and he had never been and had always wanted to go, so we had a lot of fun. he loved it b/c it wasn't expected and it was different. if she likes sports a game is always cool,but if you don't know them maybe not a good first date b/c of how long it can last and if there is potential for awkward silence you don't want that.

really though anything fun and personal always goes over well along with the traditionally nice dinner. It isn't the place, but the people and he interaction that make the date. Good Luck :)

• I've taken a girl to dinner and then we found out we both played tennis, so we had a "loser pays for the next dinner" game. I've also taken a girl to a baseball game to only have the most forced conversations I've ever had. Dinners solid choice.

What Girls Said 3

• Ok ok so astronomy is an advanced date. Here's the thing, the first date is always the one where the connection happens. So if you take her out to dinner, you have to constantly talk or the silence would hit and then it would be weird. So, that's why good old movies are the best, you don't have to talk because your focus is on the screen, then afterwards go out for the dinner and then you have tons of things to say. The connection can go all the way back to what your favorite movie was when you were a kid, it lets her know something about you.

• How about this, check her sign, see if she's a dreamy type of person. Or if she likes the stars. Get a hold of a telescope or go to an astronomer and look at mars, right now it looks beautiful and bright. That way you can have an excuse to keep her warm:)

• Take her to the beach and have a picnic.. weather permitting and assuming you live somewhere warm!

What Guys Said 2

• Since this is the first date, I've found a simple dinner at a restaurant they you are familiar with works out well.

This is your first date and conversation maybe a little tricky so when/if you get bored, you can eat to numb the time. Also your interaction is only 30 minutes long so it'll be enough time to taste and feel one another out.

I've taken girls to activities such as bowling, baseball games and other "fun" events but when you hang out with someone new for 2hours or longer it will get awkward unless you click amazingly.

my .02

• I am going with the more simple approach. Do something you have been wanting to do...it doesn't matter what time of day. Just try not to do something you have done with past girlfriends - women do not like to do something you did with a past girlfriend, or hear about it. Be yourself, and if it was meant to be, all will work out well.