Do you think your life is so busy so that it gets difficult to date?

Do you think it's hard for you to go on dates, talk on the phone, basically make time for someone else.

Is casual or a long lasting relationship on your mind?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends on the time of the year

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, no matter how busy I am, I always set out time for my boyfriend.

• Thank you for best answer :}

What Guys Said 4

• It's priorities.

• Nah never. If I like the girl then I would do anything to make time for them...Yadadimean?

• I think my life is too crappy that dating isn't on my mind. I'm not extremely busy where it's an impossibility or anything.

• Yeah, I can't focus on studying when I have a Girlfriend --> Low Grades .. That's why I always date in the summer

What Girls Said 1

• Yes! I'm busy everyday with work and general house duties. It's bad enough trying to see my friends. And I'm always doing something during weekends but luckly I'm off out into town for my mates 18th so that'll be fun :') but overall it is hard to make time for someone, I was seeing this guy but I never really saw him so I let him go. I think he was more devastated than me lol but it would of been cruel of me not to see him as much as we both wanted.

• well you did the right thing, I was talking to someone but their life was just too busy and people need attention :D but you did the right thing

+1 :)