Don't all guys text/call the girl they're interested in? No excuses right?

Even though you may see the girl a few days a week. This guy acts REALLY interested, but never calls/texts even though he asked for my number wth?

Turns out he was really shy lol He was trying to get me to ask HIM out. Wow, I guess that's just one of those exceptions. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep guys like to be asked out to. You girls can try it ha ha ;)

What Guys Said 4

• he likely is trying to show you that he has a life, that he has things to do, in a word, he is a challenge

• I just thought this was a texting issue but yeah it's weird he wouldn't call but he might just be working up the courage to ask you out. maybe you can tell him you'll like him to call you some time so he knows you are looking forward to it.

• because girls for some particular reason, are attracted, like guys who are not too available for them

• Not if they are being a challenge ;)

What Girls Said 2

• No I don't think so. Guys get shy and nervous just like girls and just because they like you, it does not mean that they will become all macho and call you. It's nerveracking since they are just as worried about getting shot down as you. It's just preffered that the guy makes the first move since they have less to lose than girls do in that instance imo. They don't really know that yet though.

There was this guy in high school who was really into me and never called me even though he had my number. But we talked everyday in school and it was obvious he had a thing for me since he also told a lot of other people. So, go off of that... or, just call him and see what happens. Good luck!

• Well, I have texted him once, so he'd feel comfortable texting me anytime. He seemed interested based on his responses. I work with him on weekends whereas he'd always seek me out on his breaks. We laugh a lot, he listens etc. just seems like a genuine interest there (we're so alike). I guess I'll treat him as a friend until he puts a little more effort.

• yeah I think I he was really interested he would.