What are some fun, creative first date ideas?

Basically, what are some creative activities beside the norm that you can think of that'd be fun for a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• LARPing

Picnic somewhere unconventional like your living room

Go to a pottery class and make each other some plates

Attend your local indie type theater that hosts cool events like the Rocky Horror Picture Show

Dress snazzy have some diner and then explore the busiest street down town or in your town looking for activities

Go to an observatory and look at stars and planets then picnic outside in the night under neath the stars

Go to a cultural event

Attend a dance class or dance event (I recommend swing, Lindy Hop for fun and Balboa if you want to get close)

Go to an ethnic restaurant where they have live dance performances like belly dancing

I am sure there is so much to do.

• for the exploring for activities on the busiest street I suggest reading the news paper before hand so you can have an idea of the events going on that night

What Girls Said 7

• This is my favorite website for this kind of thing: link

Hope it helps! :)

• lazer tag.

• A zoo or petting farm or science centre or museum.

• A walk in the corn fields, eating popcorn

Hot air balloon date

Bird watching

• fishing

• According to my dad , ice skating is great , cos if the girl can't skate , you can hold her hands to "teach her" .

• The zoo is always fun, I can't remember the last time that I went :(.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the girl. If she is very artistic then an art gallery or a beautiful scenic place which may inspire her. If she really sporty or physical you can take her dancing or even to a pool hall. The venue is not nearly as important as the company.