OK this is a bit embarrassing?

My crush has asked me to go to his party on Saturday. Thing is I will be on my period I don't want to feel all gross and I don't think drinking would be good for my stomach pains. I can't exactly tell him that though, lol I would so freak him out, what should I say without making me sound like am not interested in him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not the truth? Don' thnik he can handle it?

What Guys Said 4

• Go, don't drink, have a nice time. Tell him you're coming down with something and that's why you're being quiet.

• Here's a crazy idea: You're under 18. Don't drink. I know it's a crazy concept, but for f***'s sake, there's plenty of time for that in college.

• Are you sure you would freak him out?...I mean at that age the idea of interacting (having sex) with periods was a little freaky but I was in no way freaked when I knew a girl was having her period----> of course there is always the smell of pad blood...that would make just about any guy shrivel up...what a truly awesome invention tampons were!...(:

• I would go to the party still and just use a tampon..scented if smell is what you are worried about and just have midol and tampons in your purse..hope that helps..5 stars

What Girls Said 2

• Hm... maybe ring him up on Saturday and tell him you don't feel so good, so you can't make it? I know I feel terrible when I'm on my thing so it wouldn't really be a lie. And maybe you could suggest going out somewhere on another day?

• If you really want to go then take something for the pains and don't drink that night. It's not that hard. Why would you fell all gross anyway?