Do other people view it as a date?

If you and a girl are alone together, wherever it may be...do other people view you as a "date". Is there such thing as hanging out with a girl without it being considered a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone has different opinions. Before my boyfriend and I became a couple, I would tell a friend how we just hung out and watched a movie together or something and she would call it a date; later my boyfriend said he considered them dates, but I never did, just thought we were hanging out.

What Girls Said 2

• i just met a guy at a coffee shop today, was it a date?

not for me, and even less for him (he has a girlfriend).

that was just work, but nobody else knew that. people there probably looked at us as they would look to another couple there. they would only notice if we were in a date due to our body language.

• Yes I think so, you can tell normally when they're not on a date.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe. It's hard to say I guess, sometimes you can tell there not on a date, other times it's not so easy I guess. I know when me and a friend went out, people thought we were on a date, and I know subconsciously I wish we were, maybe that had something to do with how people thought we were on a date. I don't know.

• if you are talking about random people that see a guy and a girl together they will most likely consider it a date

i don't consider it a date but I know many people do

• There is absolutely such a thing as a guy and girl hanging out as friends and not on a date. I imagine the place(s) where a date scenario is perceived happen to be places that people normally go to on dates.