What stage have you reached when you feel you should do the following:?

1. Take their hand

2. Fondle their cheek.

3 Whisper in their ear

4. Pinch their rear.

Don't forget to rate the question!

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what I imagine it to be : ( although unrealistic I think ...lol )

1. What's going through your head " I REALLY LIKE HER , would love to touch her , let me take her hand " *takes hand " " OOOH her hand is so soft , I'm glad she didn't pull away , I feel like doing this in public shows the guys that she is taken "

2 &3. What's going through your head " She is so beautiful , I want to kiss her , but I can't ( too early ) , I bet her cheeks are even softer than her hands , ooh , I want her to be mine already " * fondles cheek* then goes " oooh I REALLY WANT TO KISS HER , but I'm not sure if she would accept such closeness , let me whisper in her ear and see * whispers in ear* , SHE LIKES THAT IM CLOSE TO HER , WOOOOHOOO , she dint pull away and accepts me in her personal space , plus I liked getting my that lips close to her "

4. " DAMN IT GIRL , I want you already * pinches rear * " you're mine " :D

Hehe , I have a big imagination , but how I would love if a guy really thinks like that lol

Stupid I know :P

What Girls Said 7

• Sigh. C'mon now, Marty...

Okay, I'll hazard the old Yiayia (Granny) answer:

1. Take her hand when the zing is fresh is in your heart and it feels like there are electrical charges going off between your arm and your girl's arm -- like the "circuit" needs to be closed.

2. Fondle her cheek when you're d*mned well ready to show you care, and not a second before. That goes straight to a gal's heart and breaks more of them than we let guys know.

3. Whisper something in her ear when you're trying to get her turned on.

4. Unless you're married to the girl, pinch her rear when you're either

(a) feeling lucky OR

(b) ready for a smack in the face.

• are we talking about fondling her cheek or butt cheek?...

• Right, angie, why would you have to be married to pinch her rear?

• I didn't say you HAD to be married -- just a sure thing not to get smacked by the girl you're pinching if you're married to her (or, you know, in an actual relationship).

• 4. Might be awkward to some people at any point

3. Eh getting in the moody mood

2. Want to touch her face

1. Adorable cuteness(liking or relationship)

• 1. Take their hand

First date is okay if we've known each other for some time prior to dating.

2. Fondle their cheek.

A month? Two months maybe.

3 Whisper in their ear

During intimacy, so if there is no intimacy it's a no-no.

4. Pinch their rear.

I don't like that. I don't mind my guy touching or fondling my rear but any pinching makes me feel like a tool/porn star.

• 1) Third date.

2) Three months later after sex.

3) Three months later during sex.

4) Anytime after three months.

I love three months. It's grace period.

• lol!

1. "i like you" stage

2. "I wanna get close to you" stage

3. "I really want you to like me" stage

4. "I want you mine" stage haha

• expressing what I feel by touching other people is not actually me. (I don't even touch my friends if not in ''imminent danger'') And I've found myself doing all of that in my 1st week of dating.

• So you're not being yourself?

• he was just the only person I wanted to do that (and actually did) without feeling out of my comfort zone.

• When you are dating and in like you can do all except 4 . 4 should only be done when you start the intimacy

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, I think that these can be done at almost any stage, if done with the right time, right place, right person, and a bunch of other factors. At least that's been my personal experience. To me this is the kind of stuff that you need to go with your gut as to whether it's the right stage. But yeah maybe that's just me.

• First three might be any time after first day...#4 well if my wife doesn't like that after 17 years...probably never going to like that?

• 1. after a few dates indicating I'm interested in more dates

2. serious relationship

3. whenever we're out?

4. serious relationship

• All 4, first date.

• That's the spirit! You'd get killed, but you'd be remembered as a hero!

• I've done much more than that on at least half the first dates I've been on. I tend to move quickly.

• DON'T pinch her rear. Just fondle.

• 3rd base